Wednesday, July 29, 2009

GI Joe Rise of Cobra. Part 1.

GI Joe Rise of Cobra Collection.

Unlike the Real American Hero collection in which I bought every figure and vehicle of, I will only buy the ones I deem worthy or cool looking out of the new movie line, all of which will exclude the new Cobra Commander which is friggen so retarded I can’t even begin to say.

So to begin what will be a few posts, I am doing this one on some figures I ran across today, and will finish the post up with the ones I already have in a few days. Then I will go onto the vehicles I snagged. Man y are remakes of olds Joe and Cobra sets so I think they are worthy of battle with my others.

So as to be the first kid on the block to post some new releases here we go.

We'll start with Emotep or Zartan in this film.



Then the Lone Joe of this batch, Flash, Upgraded.



Then the Cobra Elite Viper. He looks sick.


Then what looks to be an Imperial Guardsmen from the Empire,



And last but not least, The Cobra EAL, Alot more upgraded version on this warrior of the sea.


No comments: