Sunday, December 16, 2007

Lego Star Wars set #7671 AT-AP Walker.

A vehicle I didn't notice was in Episode III until I saw it on a Star Wars figure box art, still non the less, Bad ass looking. I am a sucker for the walkers, Especially the ATST, in which I would be first in line if they ever made one. So there is no question that I would like it's early brother the three legged AT-AP. The set was fantastic to build and didn't fall apart by just looking at it like the AT-PT set did. My only beef is that lego seldom gives the troops needed for the seats on each vehicle, Like the ATPT, ATAT or Famed Drop Ship. I would gladly pay the extra fifty cents for an additional fugue to fill the on e empty co pilot seat in this vehicle, yet I had to resort to filling it with a troop builder pack. None the less this vehicle gets a eight star rating from me! Fun to build doesn't fall apart, and if it wasn't for the empty co pilot seat it would get a full ten stars.

No comments: