Sunday, December 2, 2007

Star Wars Modern Hoth and Endor Battle Packs.

Star Wars Modern Hoth and Endor Battle Packs. 2007 Target Exclusives.

Both sets are fantastic! I bought both for the imperials alone. Shown here though in their pre 'I ripped into em' faze these sets came with the equal amount of Rebels (in which I sold off paying for my share of the Imperials) both sets come with ATST's a vehicle I wish was real. One in Endor the other Hoth markings. Both ATST Drivers are variant head sculpts, and the assorted Scout troopers and Snow troopers were all available at one point in other collections, The scout being the Comic Convention Shadow Scout previously released. As you can see these sets just add to my ever growing Imperial War Machine. I had a buddy ask me, "If you sell all the rebels, who does your Imperials war against." Well in my whacked realm of imagination the clones. Yes the Clones are evil and fight for a republic, and The Imperials are a saving force of freedom and light in a horrible galaxy. Wow, Ok I'm going to go have a Pint now……



Hoth Battle Pack Boxed






Hoth Imperial Loose. ATST. 2 Regular Imperial Troopers and A Commander.

Endor Battle Pack Boxed.

Endor troopers Loose and the both sets of Imperials together.

1 comment:

Isil said...

Hey there, im from Argentina and im selling MOC Ninjas (ku, satan and hielo). Let me know at utoteta@gmail.com if interested!