Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Robotech Vehicles.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program. Robotech the vehicles. I will have two more robotech Posts after this, so here goes, Vehicles from robotech are sweet, Before the master collection which I will cover later, There was Matchbox, Harmony gold, and then something from a 90's cartoon series called Robotech Exo squad, which for the most part were the older 80's vehicles re issued. I had as a kid the original Invid shock trooper which fought my Tie Interceptor (with out wings) and Jetfire tranformer on a daily basis. All I have left is his arm, Paper work and a real cool Robotech Club form.




The Bioroid Armor and Invid Scouts below are purchases I did recently, Both are from the Matchbox Line, I also placed a Exo Squad Scout trooper so readers could see there is almost no difference between the both versions other than about ten years of production between both.




Now for Exo Squad, It was a great time for me to buy a few of the vehicles I needed and although I never snagged the Hover Tank Dana Drove which was pure awesomeness, I did grab a ton of armors, My favorites were the minis below, Also check the one front card and the profiles of each perspective armor for stats and story's.






Then there were the bigger six inch counter parts, With more maneuverability, I had all four of the good guys at one point, But now only have the Gladiator.



And last but not least the Zentradi Power armors. The vehicles that reeked havoc inside the SDF1 Flown By Myria Sterling. Below are two from exo squad and two from The Matchbox line, Notice the totally different colors of both sets! A great army building ploy? :)


2 comments:

Benxamin said...

Nice! I ran across your blog while Googling for info on these toys. I have a full set of the full-sized Robotech boxed battle-pods (3) and unopened blister packs of the Robotech Defenders and Invaders (8).

I forgot that they made 3" minis! Thanks for the info!
--Ben

King. said...

NICE! Thanks for reading :)