Monday, August 25, 2008

Transformers PART DUECE.

I Love Sound wave, he was my first Transformer as a kid, I got him used, and loved that toy, simple enough for me to transform from tape deck to robot, not like his friends who pissed me off. Below is a Transformer play figure, created from the same group that did the Star wars and super heroes, plus the GI Joes coming soon, these are made mostly for young kids, I got the two pack, he came with Bumble bee, which I gave to my friend Stacey who loves Bumble bee, and I kept sound wave, these don't move but are fun looking.


Below is my sound wave I snagged this weekend for my desk. This is from the new animated show, and I love this thing because laser beek is included and is pretty bad ass as a bird. It did take me having Stacey to transform it to robot for me the first time because I was about to break it... I am just plain old bad with these I admit it. I was a joe kid, Stick gun in hand, point shoot, miss said cobra... transforming these things was a recipe for a broken arm. sad I know. But Here he is in Souped up ghetto van to Gorilla looking robot. I have not yet watched the animated series but, by the looks of the figures, it looks pretty sweet!!!

No comments: