Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sideshow Collectibles Cobra Commander.

Sideshow Collectibles Cobra Commander.

Off the Fing hook doesn't even describe this figure. I mean it doesn't help that Cobra Commander is my above all favorite Cobra of all time, I mean yeah fire fly and Storm Shadow come in a very very close second. But back in 1982 when me and my brother Jake were taken to a K Mart to snag a Return of the Jedi figure by my Uncle Ricky and stopped in awe as we walked in to a full display of GI Joes, and I snagged Cobra Commander and Jake Snagged Grunt, forgetting star wars ever existed, I new as I held the ultimate evil leader in my hand it was destiny!!!!

Now comes this end all be all figure of awesomeness. yeah I wish he was the helmeted version but come on, this hooded one even comes with the sick ass blow dryer looking weapon of doom. the one that attached to his back as a figure... OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!

I ordered the convention Crimson version also and can't wait to see that one. below are the box art of the figure and opened shell also. When I have a display worthy of showing these off I will open him and post pictures but for now, Figure number 2 of the side show Joe sets, Outstanding job guys!!!!!!


Front
and
Back

and to the side.



On the inside.

Click to enlarge yo!

No comments: