Monday, December 21, 2009

Imperial Lego Forces.

Continuing on the Imperial Lego theme, I bring you some of my all time favorite Imperial sets.

First Set 7166 The First Imperial Shuttle. One of the first Star War's Lego sets I layed eyes on and was like... EPIC. Back when Lego figures were still yellow, this was a must have. The pilot was just your regular old lego pilot, and the Guardsmen were awesome as well.



Then Set 7128. Speader bikes. One of my first sets owned. They were some of my favorite Imperial troopers.

Set 7139 Featured a different style speader along with a Storm Trooper ready for action!!!


Set 4501 Mos Eisley Cantina featured a wicked cool Sandtrooper and Dew Back.


And the latest 8084 Snow Trooper Battle pack is full of Imperial Troops! Including a newly designed Snow Speader Bike, a lot different from the one packed with the Awesome ATAT.

No comments: