Monday, December 21, 2009

Lego E-Web Madness!!!!

First off, any one interested in my Lego collection, Please go to my Bricklink store and Buy away! http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Spartan00

Now that we have the commercial done, I did decide to sell it all, save for my Imperials! Here are the three E-Web Lego sets out so far. The first is of course my redo of the one that came with Set 4504 The re design of the Millennium Falcon. I thought the E-Web was retarded. So I borrowed a friends and redesigned it my self and Walla you have still in my humble opinion the best E Web you can have.



Then Lego's Second E-Web cannon. It came with set 7666 I only kept the Imp's from this set, and the cannon I think was a horrible design. But hell the Probe droid is cool.



and then we have the latest attempt. With set 7749 we have a real cool decent version. I think it rocks compared to the past issued ones. and that would be it for the biggest cannon Storm Troopers dumped with in the original trilogy.


No comments: