Saturday, January 12, 2008

McFarlane Toys.

McFarlane figures.

Well ever since my first purchase of a Spawn figure, I had been addicted to McFarlane toys. Years back, I sold my entire Spawn figure collection (I had about thirty) and the money went into fixing my and my X wife’s car. But, back then I new I couldn’t stay away from the detail and awesomeness McFarlane put into his figures. I soon was given a Legend of Sleepy Hollow figure from my x for an Anniversary gift, the coolest memory I have of that is one night around Halloween we had the figure on a shelf, and two really spooky Tree like candles holders on either side, with the candles lit and the lights off it was REALLY spooky as hell to see the headless horse man rearing in the shadows. It also didn’t help we lived in northern Vermont in the lands of the legend.


The Headless Horse Man!

Years later I bought into the McFarlane Military series which I will display today. I’m also in to the HALO McFarlane’s but that is for the What I’m building on the massive HALO thread. Soon to come. First I’ll start off with the two Sports figures I have, I had some red sox but sold them a year or so back, I really am Cutting back on my toy collection. BUT The Tony Stewart figures here deserve a place on my page as he is my favorite NASCAR driver.


Yes Tony is holding a Spartan Battle rifle. No idea why but my buddy Boba Cox put it there and it’s been there ever since.

So, below is the McFarlane Military series US Marines. OOHRAHHH Who doesn’t love the USMC? My Gramps was a high ranking Lifer, and many more of my family followed the path. They are the badest of the bad, soo when McFarlane announced they were hooking the military up, I new I would get all and every USMC they made. And so I did. Below is the entire USMC Modern collection. McFarlane is working on older wars now, and my hope is they touch on Rome and Samurai times as the amount of detail put into these figures is FLAWLESS. So with out further babble here is The USMC McFarlane collection.

PS. I have no issue with any of the other four branches of US Armed forces, You are all bad ass heroes in my opinion!

Semper Fi!



Force Recon!

Mortar team Support
Sniper Team 1.


Sniper Team Bravo


Marine Forces move in.








No comments: