Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Collectible room.

My Collectible room/Vault.

Yeah it is locked down like fort Knox; My Collectible room finally got completed last year in January of 07. I took a ton of pictures and added em to my site’s I frequent, well, not happy with the shelving I am switching over to a lockable Glass style case system, and will be starting with the Lego collection. So before tearing everything down and packing a lot up I bring to you the pictures of the collection. Before it all is re arraigned and changed over to the new shelves which should take a year or more to do. A lot here has been sold and or reviewed. But as I also pack a lot up to get ready for the change over, I will review a few cool items, So with out further adue, My Collectible room as it was two years ago.

Enjoy.

We'll start with the Vintage Star Wars Corner...



The the Joes.



The Window area.

The Ceiling Battle.

The USS Flagg.

And the Lego Misc Halo area.



No comments: