Tuesday, December 16, 2008

McFarlane HALO Send aways.

So far there are only three in this set. Two happen to be from this years comic con. the third is a pre order from the website www.spawn.com


Note the card differences. The first shown is the Series 3 Master Chief, he features a orange colored border. Followed by the multi player series which features a blue border, and then the Comic con and send away exclusives that feature smaller blister cards.


The first I will review is the comic con CQB Active camo Spartan. The figure is awesome all though I think they used a poor plastic because he seams to be more yellowed than the other active camo Spartan let alone his gun.


Note the Comic Con Exclusive side sticker.


Another cool thing about these three send aways is the small Bio's not done on any of the other card backs.


Then there is the Spawn colored Hell Spartan. One of my favorites. I had the guy who sold me this ask if I would open it when I said yes, he called it sacrilegious, so just for him, below is a picture of it carded. Followed by the Spartans Bio.


And last but not least....

The pre order send away EVA Active camo Spartan. This figure is as cool as his counterparts.

Notice the Spartans Bio and McFarlane exclusive card sticker.


The next send aways due to come out are the HALO Rewards points exclusives. I will need about 800 points to get what I want out of those send aways and currently I am at...... 480. But with more Spartan's coming out, I should have all the points I need for a few extra items to review!!! Next, HALO Series 3!!!

No comments: