Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ultimate Soldier. German 1:6th Troops.

One thing I loved about the Ultimate soldier line was how cheap and how awesome their sets were. I put together these two Germans from having left over figures, and buying two uniform sets. One German Machine gunner the other a grenadier. They are two of the three German troops I have from the WWII era. Once ultimate soldier stopped making figures, I stopped collecting 12" troopers save for the ignite Roman series which I will cover another time. So below are two of my German soldiers. front and back so you can see their gear. These guys are pretty cool and for next to nothing are good to have. Why am I covering them now? Well, I just got done beating Call of Duty world at war for a second time on my 360 (GOD DAMN YOU LOST SAVED GAME) and one of my favorite things is shooting the crap out of these Nazi Bastards!! : ) Enjoy!!!

No comments: