Thursday, October 25, 2007

Customized Legos.

Lego Customs.

I'll get these out of the way because they are short and sweet. I never was a massive LEGO customizer, I did three or four sets I kept as a kid for my Classic space guys, one was a memorable Blue pieced Missile launcher type vehicle, Yet when the Tri Pod cannon came out by Lego with the snow trooper set, I couldn't believe the lack on legos part to have such a sad looking and horribly colored E-Web blaster. In the movie, as the snow troopers were setting it up, you thought, 'Oh Shit Han better get the hell out of there before they get that thing set up." So I decided to make one as menacing, along with the generator that wasn't produced by Lego. So that's the first shot, my version of the E-web as featured on rebelscum.com. The only mod I did that isn't in this shot is the cable running from the generator to the gun, but you get the point.
The Second one isn't that much of a custom as I had bought a Lego set a year or so back and the head and helmet was missing from a figure, so I made a helmet less clone.
Clones on Kashyke.

Lego Custom Knights.

One of My hobbies is building Lego People, and any set from the castle line classics, none of the new stuff. Below are four custom Lego people I've made. Basically you take spare parts and put em together in cool sets to build a certain character. The first is just a plane Black falcon Axe man, only difference from him and the old is that he has a pair of blue pants, none were ever made with blue only black, Then there is the figure I dubbed Joan of Ark, she is basically made out of the original Knight suite, I gave it a girl head and hair and walla, Finally there are my Black Falcon King and Queen. The Black Falcons never got justice with a King or Queen so now by mix and matching pieces from on line I give you both the King and Queen. Enjoy.

Spartan Warrior.

Well this is my first built from Scratch figure. I'm working on nine more. All unique War faces. Every part was built from separate sets to make the best looking Spartan created, of course Lego doesn't make Bronze sadly, or his helmet would be bronze and not black, along with the shield. But these work for a Lego, I need to get a better sticker cutter to get the Shield more uniformed but as My Ninja Boss said, it gives it a war damaged look, I will post more photos when the squad is assembled.

2 comments:

bman said...

Nice!

The 'V' on the spartan is upside down though (it should be a Lamda, not a V)

King. said...

Thanks!!! I noticed that after posting but he is all fixed now :)