Thursday, October 25, 2007

Star Wars Lego Sets Part 7. Naboo Fighter. Set #7141

Naboo Fighter. Set #7141

Well it's been a while since my last review and witht he AC down and my Room in shambles, That has been the reason and focus as of late. But I'll nail this one out for the fun of it. A set I had got just for the droids, The naboo fighter. I have every set and every Droid made to date for lego. this being the last set needed until the Giant Droid carrier just came out with a total of 20 of the buggers. I present to you a fun, small and enjoyable set, It comes with a R2, Anakin in Pilot helmet, the original Naboo Fighter, and two droids and a cart. All are perfect for a 30 minute build, and adds more troops to an already massive army. I will be taking a shot soon enough of the entire Droid forces. It will be neet, before hand I will be featuring all the sets they are featured in. This being one of them.

No comments: