Sunday, October 14, 2007

Serenity Movie Figures. - Diamond Select - 2005

Serenity Figures.
Toy Company - Diamond Select Year Made 2005.

Ok, ever sense my wife was pregnant 3 years back, I became addicted to Firefly. Even though it was aired more than botched up in the series of episodes it should have been run, I became a brown coat and was proud of it! Firefly helped me through the hardest part of my life, when my wife and I lost our baby at four months in. It was tough, yet firefly gave us both an escape for an hour every Friday from the harsh reality of our current loss. Then the series abruptly ended. I joined a Nice and quiet firefly forum and we began the battle to get Firefly back. Of course it took some time but when it finally returned on the big screen under the title of Serenity (the name of the Starring role ship) Then my second wish came to be and a small and short-lived series of figures were produced. Luckily I was able to find all of them including the Jane Cobb Chase figure, the Mal Limited edition figure and of course my Prized limited to 500 Jane Cobb Con figure, that sadly never went to the Con. But I have #98 of 500 and I'm psyched. Today they all still rest in their packages do to the fact I have no room for them to be opened and displayed, but who knows maybe one day :)

Enjoy.

No comments: