Thursday, October 25, 2007

Star Wars Lego Sets Part 5. Tie Fighter 7146 and 7263.

Tie Fighter 7146 – 2001 and 7263 – 2005

The Lego Tie Fighter is a fantastic set. The first produced came with a Storm trooper and an actual Tie Fighter landing column, when I get time, and more time, I will reproduce a few of these for all of my Lego Tie's, The interceptor Bomber and Vader's tie (although not owned yet eventually I will snag it) The tie fighter was not only produced in the two stated above sets but also with a four pack from LEGO direct, along with Vader's fighter and a Droid Tie fighter, I do not have this set yet, so I'll just cover the two I do have. The second made in 2005 came with a limited Vader and light up saber, a concept enjoyed by collectors like my self. It did however not come with the Tie fighter stand. The fighters are also constructed a tad different, small variations make them not identical. Again side by side they are hardly noticeable yet upon closer inspection one could notice different parts. Again both are a must have for an Imperial collector like my self. Enjoy photos of each set separately then Side by Side.


No comments: