Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Iron Giant. - Trendmasters - 1999

The Iron Giant.
Toy Company - TRENDMASTERS 1999

A toy that is worth a fair amount of dollars, that I would have never thought to be back when I got them is the ones lime lighted today. From the cartoon movie Iron Giant (one of my all time favorites) a small and limited toy line spun from the film. I bought one set, featuring the iron giant, and two little figures along with a fighter jet, the jet fires a missile and the iron giants limbs magnetically attached can fall off and reattach, the second iron Giant toy is one packaged with the original VHS Tape release, I bought this at a Price Chopper way up near Canada where me and Stace used to live. There were a few other sets one having a much larger Iron giant figure, which cost about 25 bucks back in 1999 and now goes easily for 350.00 on e-bay the set I own MOC (mint on card) goes any where for 40 to 60 dollars, not bad for a 9.99 original price tag. Below are picts of each and their perspective parts, the smaller Giant is the VHS version, Enjoy.


No comments: