Wednesday, October 24, 2007

International GI Joes Part 15. GI Joe Action Force - 1991. UK.

International GI Joes Part 15. GI Joe Action Force - 1991. UK.

In 1991 Hasbro in the UK licensed six repaints of older GI Joes into the tiger force paint scheme, I think the only thing I find appealing to these orange, yellow and red colored figures is the craziness of their camouflage, Where are they to battle? the only place I could think that thier camouflage would work is some where in Ronald McDonald's play land.... Hiding and waiting for cobra to attack. below are three of the six made, I am still hunting for the three others and a couple other International Joe's but for now these are the last I have in my current collection enjoy the side by sides of Hit N Run,
Psyche Out - yeah who is he? And What does he do?
and Last but not least Outback.

No comments: