Wednesday, October 24, 2007

GI Joe Dioramas. Part 1.

GI Joe Diorama's.

Well I used to do a ton of Dio's using the outdoors, my way of 'grown up' playing I guess. So the next few posts will be re-posting the stories and photos of each dio that was featured on yojoe.com Notice the years they were done. Sad...

My Dios #1. 10/2003 Original post from yojoe.com
Well, I've been back to collecting sense last October, and I was blessed to be able to purchase the majority of my collection (Minus the vehicles) back from a dealer I had to sell them too, way back about five years ago. My love for Joes stems back to my child hood, and with the help of great sellers like D-russ and others here on this board I've been slowly able to place the missing pieces back into what I once had (Now If I only can pick up the elusive Viper team and TRU Cobra soldier and Officer V2) Well when my buddy allows me to borrow her Digital camera I go out into the yard of mine and snap Dio's of some of my stuff below are pictures of a few of my Dios. As I get assorted sets and think of cool ways to set em up I'll have more to follow but for now enjoy a little piece of my Hobby

Picture #1 is of Scrap Iron giving a squad of Vipers the run down on some new Assault rifles.

Picture #2 - Then we have Bazooka and Recondo on Howitzer duty.

Picture #3 and #4 - Then Footloose and His Mortar Defense.

Picture #5 - Low Light on Watch tower duty.

Picture #6 - And last but not least, My Check Point Alpha Squad.

As a side note, all of these below were taken in my back yard in Burlington Vermont. As a small yard it still held a ton of places to feature each shot.

2 comments:

Alex said...

I want the Lowlight toy.

King. said...

It's a good one, You cna find one on e-bay for under 20.00. Or hit up yojoe.com in the forums there are tons of guys that can and will gladly help you find one.