Monday, October 15, 2007

Star Wars Episode I Figures and Toys.

Episode I Action Figures and toys Hasbro. 06/03/2007 By J.King.

Well with the sale of my Episode I Star Wars figure and Vehicle Collection, I will focus today on the only Episode I figures I kept. Lets face it, I even have to admit after years of lying to my self that Episode I was sad, Sure seeing the jawa's again and the tusken raider snipers was cool, but the film revisiting places we already new existed in the star wars universe was a little old, Yet like a true lucas fan I trooped out hundreds of dollars on any and every Star Wars Episode I item that hit the shelves, and lets face it, It was a live and learn situation on the buy and sell Market of Action Figures, I barely broke even for what I spent on these figures when I sold them last week, and that's sad as these usually are investments, of course Lucas didn't help any in remaking almost every figure he did for Episode I and re selling them in different Star Wars lines completely leaving it to only Die Hard Figure collectors to want any Episode I figure at all. I thank God I did not pay the whopping 9.00 a figure when episode I figures came out, save for one, Darth Maul of course. I feel real bad for all those who waited until Midnight, then fought their way to the toy isle in search of figures that they spent umpteen dollars on that turned out to be not worth the cards they were printed on (seriously some and most Episode I figures go for less than 2.00 on the secondary market. I my self would find these figures in bins at TRU and pay 2.00 for most. Back when I was a completest this line was almost complete in my collection save for two or three figures. Yet the time came for me to part with them, and like most collections I sell off of mine, I keep one or two figures I really like, in this case it's the only cool thing that came from Episode I. Darth Maul. So below are all the Episode I figures of Darth Maul I collected and kept. Also a Darth Sideouse figure, Who couldn't keep the First look of the Emperor?

The first image is of Darth Mauls First figure, Followed by the second and third of the line. Also There is sideous. Below him is the Darth Maul released with a Small Micro Sith Infiltrator, one of the coolest ships in the film. Then there is the deluxe Light saber dueling Maul and his Cinema scene, at one point I had about nine different Cinema Scenes, covering all the films. This was the only one I held on to. And Last but not least the opened and real cool Sith speeder with maul.

No comments: