Thursday, October 25, 2007

Star Wars Lego Sets Part 1. Set #7163 Republic Gun Ship.

Set #7163 Republic Gun Ship. By J.King.

Now for my Most Favorite set to date. I love this set, to build to zoom after my dogs, it is the crème of the collection. I was able to pick it up a year ago for about 100 dollars. When it hit the shelves it was 88.00 dollars and Stace always said, get it or you'll be kicking your self later. Well Later came and I had the money and I hunted, I couldn't find one for fewer than 170.00 dollars. I hunted and hunted until one day I was at lunch in Burlington and I walked into our only crappy comic shop and there in their small and always limited toy section was a in the box Lego Gun ship for 100 dollars. The box was banged up but I ended up selling that for ten dollars on Bricklink. So in all reality the set cost me 90.00. Now if your trying to find one to buy you can easily expect to spend upward of 200 to 300 dollars for a loose one even higher for it boxed. But money has nothing to do with it seeing I will hold on to this set for some time! Now the only issue I had was that the set came with only 4 troopers. It's a Gun ship/drop ship for God sake, how can only four troopers come with it! Easily solved with bricklink.com I added an entire force!! Enjoy the picts!


No comments: