Wednesday, October 24, 2007

GI Joe Dioramas. Part 5.

King's Dio's (or pictures of Joes in my backyard)

I think this is number 4 or 5 in my series, but who's counting. One day I'll have my own sight to host all of these on, but until then here we go : ) Our first shot if of the Joe Toxic response squad or better known as Eco Squad. Lead by flint they investigate a fallen Cobra Toxo viper in a crick out side of Boston mass. After following leads of dead fish by the droves washing up onto shore, they find a crick running toward the ocean polluted with a bluish Toxic chemical that seams to also have caught a Toxo viper in its rush out toward sea. The source was later found to be from an old nuclear dumping sight.

Then we head to the Mountains of Montana where our beloved Hit N Run Scales down a rocky cliff on assault maneuvers.

No comments: