Thursday, October 25, 2007

Star Wars Lego Sets Part 6. The Millennium Falcon Set #7190

The Millennium Falcon Set #7190 – 2000.
A find for me and a half, this is one set I was able to get from a Buddy, and I'm glad I did. It was the first release of the famous smugglers ship, and at the time I snagged it, the leia figure alone, the only version of her like this made, went easily for seventy dollars on E-bay. I know, who and the hell would pay that for a tiny Lego figure, but people did. Not me, I am lucky enough to have a good buddy who runs across awesome deals and passes em on to me, Druss is his log in on Yojoe.com <http://yojoe.com/> and he has his very own website for sales. So any how, advertisement done, he hooked me up with the falcon and I've loved it ever sense, as my wife has stated, it is one of the coolest ships ever made in any Sci Fi, it is all mostly engine and the crew is just as unique, The set featured the Leia figure above mentioned, Han, Luke, Chewie, 3P0 and R2. It features a tool chest, escape pod, a Chess table, gear, and tons of play features. I do truly enjoy this set, The landing gear is less than desirable, but I think they fixed that with the second release. So below enjoy the action shots of the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxie. The finale two photos are figures exclusive to the second millennium falcon set released. of course the Snow trooper is added with an extra snow trooper and my Custom laser E Web blaster with generator. then there are the Han and Leia hoth Lego figures. I got these because i didn't want to fork out the money for a whole different millennium falcon but I did how ever want the three exclusive figures with the set, so these are the extras I have from a set I do not own, Enjoy.






No comments: