Sunday, October 14, 2007

Samurai Jack. - Equity Marketing. For Cartoon Network. - 2004

Samurai Jack.
Equity Marketing. For Cartoon Network. - 2004
A Birth Day Present from a few years back from my wife, This is my opened (as most of my toys are) Samurai Jack and War horse. I actually like the war horse more than the Jack figure, I think it has something to do with the Six Legs, but I think he is really cool, Shooting red arrows and boulders from it's body this Horse is ready for any onslaught, The jack figure doesn't stay on the horse very well, even from a displaying stand point it is poorly designed because all the time is spent setting him back on his horse, but all around it is one of my favorites and will remain in my collection. A number of other Carded Jack figures were made, but room and want of other collectibles had me not complete this line as I had others in my collections. Enjoy.

No comments: