Wednesday, October 24, 2007

International GI Joes Part 10. Relampago and Gatilho – 1990/1991 – Estrala

International GI Joes Part 10. Relampago and Gatilho – 1990/1991 – Estrala

Today I'm touching on the Two Forca Naja figures I own. Forca Naja is Brazil's version of Cobra's Python Patrol. They are both unique in the fact that they are old GI Joe Members molds that are used as Cobra's. Relampago is an exact use of the mold of Ripcord, Gatilho is an exact mold use of Airborne, I've always thought ripcord was awesome, so when I found a Cobra version of him, I thought it was a must have, I quickly made both of these agents of my Python troops. Relampago was made in – 90/91 Gatilho the same, he was named as the "Naja Pistoleiro" roughly translating into "Python Gunman". Below I have posted both translations of their file cards, a really cool kid from Brazil who I had met on line doing a reference for a vehicle years ago was able to send me a couple of file cards along with a translation of both. Below are side by side shots of the American versions along with the Cobra versions from Brazil. There were also remakes of the American Python troopers in Brazil, under their Brazilian translations, and a few Cobra Python vehicles made exclusively for Brazil. Neither which I own, but I'm happy for the two Troopers I have, and they make a great piece to the Cobra Forces. First are Relampago and RipCord, followed by the card for Relampago. Then Gatilho and Airborne, followed by his card. Enjoy.

RELAMPAGO


After surrended people with his dangerous number "death of globe", the young RELAMPAGO was a success at a show, after hit an aim mobile with his motorcycle at 200km/h ! Quickly he was recruited to the gijoe Tiger force and quick as a rainbow he goes to the enemy forces ! As a traitor he was out of tiger force and today he is from the terrible python force - elite cobra trooper for sub-human capacity mission. When heard his motorcycle noise, tiger force need to think very quick, cause RELAMPAGO attack is mortal.
GATILHO

The "flipper guy"! Thats how young Gatilho was know. With his sunglasses to dont close his eyes with the bright from the shoots, he broke all game records ! When he came to the COBRAS, Gatilho was better then people think. With his quick finger, all normal weapon seems to be automatic! Because of that, he turn the best Força Naja Shooter - elite cobra trooper for sub-human capacity mission. Tiger take care, because "GATILHO" is shot and fall !

No comments: