Wednesday, October 24, 2007

GI Joe Dioramas. Part 6.

My Dio's – Part #6 The Russians are coming.

Ok ever sense the birth of the Oktober Guard back in the day with the original GI Joe comic series; I loved these guys, not as much as Cobra's or the original series of Joes but I did love em. Then during the original Joe figure series we were lucky enough to get two of the Russians made into figures, grant it not any we saw in the comics but Russians nonetheless. Then time went on and through the release of the Oktober Guard three packs in the 90's and then the comic three packs, we collectors were able to add to our Russian ranks of troops, yet we never saw vehicle to transport them…. SO I decided to make some, well if you can call applying some Soviet styled Stars to a Lanards Corps tank making them. I had to hunt for the most soviet looking Tanks made, I stumbled across what you are about to see plus a vehicle that looked a lot like the one used by the Oktober guard in the 2nd GI Joe Annual. So here they are set up in all their glory.
The first two Photos are of My Russian Oktober Guard moving swiftly on a mission in Afghanistan!

Third Shot Soviet T-197 Destructor.

and Fourth shot is a Soviet V-476 Fast Mover

No comments: